Like Button

Friday, February 3, 2012

I'm the pimp and the days are my ho's

IT's FRIDAY FRIDAY FRIDAY FRIDAY!!!!! I was singing this chant as I danced around in my undies and t-shirt this morning....and regardless of the weather being ucky mucky moodle....(don't even know what the hell that word is, but it reminds me of puddles) I feel awesome! So awesome in fact I chose to forgo posting this earlier to have 20 more minutes of fist pumping and cart wheels.....

After shoving the Shark out of the car, cute and peppy and ready to tackle that spelling test and ace that math quiz, I blasted Sheryl's "Get Gone" and the Madd Maxx and I sped away on the freeway, bellowing out of tune at the top of our lungs about being from the South and Chevrolet's, and bursting into giggles as he tries to attempt to curl his lip Elvis style and nothing is going to burst my bubble today....

Not even getting stuck in traffic at the intersection at Ella and 610 where they seem to have been doing repairs for the last 2 years, and then even after I watched my little boy waive goodbye to me, stealing my heart, did I lose my pep.....because I have made it to Friday!!!! And there are a ton of stupid little everyday things I have to be thankful for that right now are helping me not have a meltdown or start crying and laughing uncontrollably about the ginormous things I cannot change....

Like I am thankful I have a job...because it keeps me from getting down in the dumps over the assholes I work with....which I should probably be glad none of them like me enough to read this or I wouldn't have a job...

Like I am thankful I have my healthy beautiful children....because it keeps me from feeling like a failure because I have done two things right....well, ok the jury is still out on the kid who bangs his own head for fun...but again, 1 out 2 ain't bad....

Like I am thankful I still had power, and enough gas in my car to go to work....because it keeps me from losing faith that I won't live through until tomorrow and still have lights or even a car to drive....(it's not that bad yet, but the economy isn't getting any better, and if it is I was hiding behind a door somewhere when they passed out help, hope or anything to give me reason to believe things can get better...)

Like I am thankful I have a few people who believe in me enough, motivate me enough, love me enough to read this everyday....because it keeps me writing, it keeps me sane to purge all the nonsense floating around up top, and reminds me I am somebody.....if even just a somebody with a blog, a pile of credit card bills, and a 4' x 5' cubicle.....

I am thankful, I am blessed, I am cursed, I am hopeful, I am ecstatic, I am mad, I am crazy, I am sane as hell, and I lived through this week with no bruises, scrapes, and I am still standing......I made this week my bitch and so can you.....I got the cat o'nine tails for you to borrow if you need to give it a good lashing....one of those B.K. acquirement's....and that's Before Kids for those of you too fucking stupid to realize that....B.C. would have been sacrilegious to use...and I may be a heathen, but I'm a God fearing heathen....

So I'm making this a little shorter today....I will probably more than likely almost definitely post something later...but for now I'm humming up a storm, bitch slapping my ho that is Friday and I am going to make this a F-A-B-U-L-O-U-S day....or at the least one where I will break out in song and dance...but this time I have pants over the panties....







No comments:

Post a Comment